Delegation Experience Enhancements Prioritizations #1 (Q3/21)

Hi,
I am so glad that this is being taken up by the team. I really love The Graph but in my view, the complex rules at the moment is seriously hampering delegation of GRT. Speaking for myself, I can say that I only have about 25% of my GRT delegated atm, and I did this mostly to get a feel for how it works. On other networks, I have 100% as delegating/staking is the way forward.
a) In my view, there should be a way for delegators to rate indexers. This might already exist, but I have found no link to it.
b) Not sure why indexres can change the cut they give to delegators. This only adds extra anxiety for delegators as they can never be sure of the terms on which they hand over GRT.
c) Frankly, the cut for delegators is quite low. Generally, 10% is easy to find on others networks. While I love the idea of The Graph and the open community, many would just go somewhere else.
d) The delegating page explaining how the cut is derived has some formulas that honestly come of as quite the mumbo jumbo. There must be a simpler way to explain it. While the math checks out, many non techies’ eyes will just glaze over when they see those formulas and to become a mainstream network it needs to be explained much more succinctly.
d) I have been a delegator for about a year, and I still have the remaing 75% of my GRT to delegate, mainly because researching indexers is quite a big task. Having a central register where people can leave opinions about them would help out a lot.

I hope some of this is useful, otherwise just reach out :).