Introducing The Graph’s Technical Advisory Board

Hello everybody, I’d like to nominate Derek from DataNexus

• Name: Derek DataNexus (probably not his legal last name :blush:)
  • I am nominating myself or someone else.
  • ENS: datanexus.eth
  • Discord username: derekdatanexus
  • Forum: @DataNexus
  • Email/Telegram for contact for an interview: Via DMs for privacy reasons
  • Why do you want to nominate yourself (or the person you are nominating)?
    Derek is a long standing member of The Graph community that has proven himself as an exceptional collaborator.
  • Please list yours, or your nominee’s, skills and areas of expertise.
    My nomination goes to him especially because he combines entrepreneurial skills, technical skills as an indexer but also strong subgraph developer skills. As the director of Graph BuildersDAO he is actively engaged at the forefront with technical support and tailored subgraph development. This combination is very rare and therefore
  • Yours, or your nominee’s, views on The Graph’s vision. I let @DataNexus chime in here
  • What’s the next data service you, or your nominee’s, think The Graph should add to the protocol, and why.: I let @DataNexus chime in here
  • Please provide yours, or your nominee’s, contributions to The Graph ecosystem up to date.:
    • Running the indexer which serves the most paid queries across the ecosystem on Ethereum and Arbitrum: datanexus-indexer.eth
    • Active part of Graph AdvocatesDAO
    • Director of Graph BuildersDAO
    • A house hold name on Discord when it comes to questions about The Graph
    • @DataNexus might have more to add here
  • Any additional information you would like to include as part of your, or your nominee’s, application.
21 Likes