Messari has been making lots of progress on both the subgraphs front and the substreams front. In particular, new subgraphs/substreams getting built and deployed; better tooling; improved developer productivity, etc.
- New subgraphs
- Compound v3 (using the latest lending schema 3.0.0)
- Ellipsis Finance
- Belt Finance
- Fixes and improvements
- Immutable entities: made a number of entities immutable to improve query performance
- Uniswap v3: schema upgrade to 2.0.0
- Sushiswap Polygon: fixed pricing issues with BCT and KLIMA
- Ubeswap Celo: removed mCELO2 pool to fix TVL issues
- Euler Finance: added reward emissions
- Aurigami: added reward emissions
- MakerDAO: fixed a bug when liquidationPenalty is set to 0
- dForce: fixed reward array mismatch issue
We are working on supporting two new protocol types on top of what we currently have: bridges and liquid staking protocols. The first iteration of the standardized schema is available here: subgraphs/schema-bridge.graphql at master · messari/subgraphs · GitHub, with Multichain, Polygon Bridge, and Arbitrum Bridge being the first ones supported.
At the same time, we are working on a set of “Subgraph SDK” that’ll significantly speed up the development speed of subgraphs. Here is an example for bridges: feat(): Added first version of SDK for bridges by jaimehgb · Pull Request #1525 · messari/subgraphs · GitHub
Here is a list of substreams that are currently in progress:
- Uniswap v2
- Network fundamentals
- ENS lookup / reverse lookup
- SOL balance
Other than that, happy holidays and looking forward to an exciting 2023!