Querying Subgraphs from Unity Game Engine with Rawrshak Gaming SDK

Hey guys,

I’m Christian from Rawrshak. We are part of The Graph Foundation’s wave 3 grants.

Rawrshak is a gaming-focused NFT platform that empowers creators to deploy cross-game interoperable assets. The platform provides a decentralized end-to-end solution for traditional game developers who want to easily plug into a metaverse.

We’d firstly like to share our open alpha testnet that we just launched recently. You can read about it here.

We’ve launched our subgraphs that allow game developers and content creators to easily grab data from the contracts that they’ve deployed using our smart contract and NFT launcher. We’ve included in our Unity Gaming SDKs the ability to easily query subgraphs from the Unity Game Engine and create custom queries.

I’d like to share here a workshop I did for Game Developers on deploying custom subgraphs and accessing the subgraphs from Unity Game Engine. Please check it out if you have a chance here!

Thanks, and I hope to see you in the decentralized metaverse!
Christian

3 Likes

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on twitter or join our discord community:
twitter: twitter.com/rawrshak
discord: discord.gg/44FWYW2xzv
(apologies about the links, only two links can be added for posts from new users.)

Thanks,
Christian

2 Likes