Chiado testnet (Gnosis chain testnet)
Gnosis chain (previously xDAI, POA Network) is one of the oldest EVM side chains with huge TVM, active wallets and tx.
You can check statistic here.
The Graph is already support our Mainnet, now we want make support Chiado (our testnet) come true.
I’m DevRel at Gnosis chain
Graph Node integration
The chain is a standard based EVM chain and should work with no further changes on the graph ecosystem.
Integration with Subgraph Studio or alternatives
We can provide an RPC endpoint and key for subgraph studio.
All info about run a node you can find here and here
Hello @pe4en !
Appreciate you taking the time to fill out the information above. I went ahead and provided the next steps below to follow to proceed with the Chain Integration Process.
- We need additional details on the setup of an archive node specifically for Indexers, as well as hardware requirements. Proper documentation will certainly be beneficial and welcomed by the Indexer community.
- Please provide an example of a subgraph. This will enable Indexers to begin synchronization, allowing us to assess the service quality — ensuring that Indexers can dependably and efficiently support — and to check for any PoI discrepancies . Both QoS and determinism assurances are essential for mainnet support with indexing rewards.
- Proceed with integrating the Subgraph Studio. More details about this will be shared during our intro call we will arrange once these task items have been completed. For some of the more commonly asked questions in regards to the process.
That covers everything at the moment.
Subsequently, the Indexer community will be notified about your chain entering the CIP process, to help them prepare their nodes. We also encourage you to attend our weekly Indexer Office Hours, a community call aimed at Indexers so that you can better educate Indexers on how to run [insert chain name] nodes. If interested, you can join us by following this Discord link: Discord . These meetings take place every Tuesday at 6pm UTC.
- Documentation here and here
4 CPU cores
8 GB RAM
300 GB solid state storage
100 Mbps download, 20 Mbps upload broadband connection
6 CPU cores
16 GB RAM
500-1000 GB solid state storage
1 Gbps download, 100 Mbps upload broadband connection
- Don’t understand, what do you mean on “an example of a subgraph”?
And The Graph is already supported our Mainnet.
- we already have a chat with Pedro and Marcus Rein