Announcing The Graph Builders Office Hours!

gm frens!

My name is Kevin Jones, Developer Relations Engineer at Edge & Node. This is my first post on the forums but it will be a short, quick but exciting one! :star_struck:

What is The Graph Builders Office Hours?

The mission of the Graph Builders Office Hours is to support and empower developers, teams, and protocols actively building with The Graph protocol. We will focus on the tech and helping you build the future of decentralized apps! :rocket:

When?

We are happy to announce the first edition of Graph Builders Office Hours will take place on Thursday, 29. June 17:00 CEST / 8am PT. (please note the time change!)

Where?

We will meet in the The Graph Discord. To find the event join and login to Discord and navigate to events on the top left just below The Graph logo. The topic details for each session are listed there and the dates and times that we meet are also listed on the The Graph Ecosystem Calendar.

If you would like to request future topics to be covered on the call please do so using this notion form

We are so excited to build out this new community focused on builders in The Graph Ecosystem. We hope to see you there!

– Kevin from Edge & Node

9 Likes

Is there an agenda for the first meeting? Would be good to know to better promote this.

I’m looking forward to joining.

4 Likes

Great initiative, as Matthew pointed out, if you can share a simple agenda, just few bullet points, I will make sure that both our local communities and Graphtronauts will help in promoting the event :man_astronaut:

4 Likes

Awesome thank you! Here is an Agenda for the first event…

• Quick Introduction to The Graph Builders Office Hours (5 mins)
  • Overview Simon’s Hackathon Starter Kit (30 mins)
  • Topic Requests Discussion and Q&A (25 mins)
3 Likes

Cool, I will make sure it reaches a larger audience :man_astronaut:

2 Likes

PS: the link is only showing a calendar, without the data.
Solutions:

1. populate the calendar with the details
  2. use google calendar links (already available)
  3. change the link here
  4. all of the above

Additional marketing tips:
Allow multiple calendar options, not just Notion and/or gCalendar aka with an ics file.

3 Likes

I fixed the link and wording a bit! Thank you for pointing that out Louis.

1 Like