Community Gifts

The holiday season is here and I hope all of you find some time to wind down and relax a little. I’m sure we’ll welcome some new members to the community during this time while others may decide they want to learn more about The Graph protocol and ecosystem. What better way to create a community Forum post where we can all share with each other a gift of our favorite educational content around the Graph. Let me start off:

This blog post by Brandon has been one of the most foundational pieces for me early on to understand The Graph ecosystem as a whole. It made me appreciate the attention to detail given to the protocol design. I’ve shared it many times in the community and feel it’s a must-read for everyone interested in The Graph.

GRTiQ has become such an integral part of The Graph community, we all know it and look forward to it every Friday. Episode #1 with Jim may still be my favorite, but all of them are great and many of them are mind blowing. A gift that keeps on giving

At Curation launch in July this year, Eva, Yaniv and Tegan provided deeper thoughts on the role of The Graph in the web3 ecosystem as well as diving into the importance each network participant’s role plays in The Graph protocol. It’s a milestone moment with a ton of great reflections

Share your holiday greetings and join with a gift of your personal favorite educational content with the rest of the community. Just post a response in this thread.

Happy holidays everyone!

5 Likes

Looking forward to listening!

1 Like

Happy Holidays everyone. We’ll have a blast in 2022! :champagne:

1 Like