Introducing The Graph’s Technical Advisory Board

Hello everyone, hope you are all feeling good.
I want to nominate Abhay Singh (@napolean) from the well respected DappLooker team :brick:

• Full Name: Abhay Singh

• I am nominating myself or someone else: someone else

• Address or ENS used to participate in the network: dapplooker.eth

• Discord username: Abhay | dapplooker.eth

• Forum username: napolean

• Email/Telegram for contact for an interview:

• Why do you want to nominate yourself (or the person you are nominating)?
    Abhay is a constant presence in The Graph protocol from the early days, fully committed 100% to the ecosystem’s growth, leading a team of builders active in so many fronts of the ecosystem, from indexing, to development, analytics, and also active present in the forum. Not to mention his high reputation and integrity that made him a beacon in the community.

• Please list yours, or your nominee’s, skills and areas of expertise:

• Subgraph and Substream developer.
    • Proficient in the Graph core stack, providing technical support and on-demand analytics for the Graph community.
    • Active member of GraphBuildersDAO.
    • Experienced as a Graph protocol indexer on both Ethereum and Arbitrum.
    • Skilled in subgraph and substream analytics and visualizations, leveraging tools like Graphlooker and DappLooker.
  • Yours, or your nominee’s, views on The Graph’s vision:

• The Graph serves as the foundational data layer of Web3. The indexing protocol is network-agnostic and already supports 39+ different networks. It is decentralized, permissionless, and contributes significantly to the innovation in the Web3 space. I believe the full potential of graph is yet to come and would like to contribute towards graph adoption and success.
  • What’s the next data service you, or your nominee’s, think The Graph should add to the protocol, and why:

• SQL as a Data Service: Refer to the detailed proposal
    • Cross-Protocol Data Indexing in a Subgraph: Enabling seamless data access across various blockchain networks and layer-2 solutions promotes interoperability and simplifies the development of multi-protocol applications.
  • Please provide yours, or your nominee’s, contributions to The Graph ecosystem up to date:

• Active participation as a Graph protocol indexer on both Ethereum and Arbitrum.
    • Ongoing involvement as a member of Graph BuildersDAO.
    • Demonstrated expertise in subgraph and substream analytics, with practical applications through DappLooker and GraphLooker
    • Participation in technical spaces and workshops at Graph protocol events in association with Graph India and others.
  • Any additional information you would like to include as part of your, or your nominee’s, application.

• One of the earliest subgraph developers, with an award in the first Graph hackathon held in 2019.
    • Previous experience in startups and database scaling projects.
    • Held the position of Director, leading a business analytics team in DappLooker.

To @napolean: feel free to add more context, in case I missed something.
Have a great day everyone :sunny:

21 Likes