The Graph Evaluates Integrating Additional L1 blockchains

Which blockchain should The Graph Foundation integrate with first?

The Graph is blockchain agnostic, committed to uniting the Web3 ecosystem. Wherever Web3 developers go, The Graph protocol will be.

Which L1 blockchain are you most excited about? Please vote below!

• Bitcoin
  • Polkadot
  • Near
  • Cosmos
  • Solana
  • Avalanche
  • Binance Smart Chain
  • Celo

0 voters

Feel free to also share why in the thread, or any other that should be considered!

44 Likes

you should definitely look at $ONE 2 sec finality full EVM support and so much more :eyes:

3 Likes

Harmony Protocol is a fully sharded EVM compatible blockchain, with a fast 2 second finality, a decentralized effective proof of stake consensus model and the vision of empowering the next 1 billion. Definitely a win-win for The Graph!

2 Likes

Harmony! https://www.harmony.one/

2 Likes

Celo is most stable, progressive and real hidden gem with liquid stable cUSD. Others are even not close to the celo )

1 Like

Check out Stakenet, guys!
With Stakenet, we can bridge all Blockchains so that one of them doesn’t have to be the best.

1 Like

Flow by Dapper Labs.
There is an incredible amount of activity taking place with buying/selling NFTs on this blockchain (e.g., NBA Top Shot) and this is just the start.

5 Likes

Polkadot can be good start since they have massive development and team it will make easier for you to implementing some of the technicals
Good luck

1 Like

Why is there another vote when TG one just finished? Do we create new votes whenever we are not happy with a result?

1 Like

you should consider Harmony too!

1 Like

I don’t know why there’s another poll… Anyway… There are lots of “interesting” projects in the cryptosphere these days. But Avalanche’s consensus is new, really the first new one in a decade. And its implementation smokes the competition.

7 Likes

AVALANCHE T.ME/AVALANCHE_TR

5 Likes

Learn about Avalanche AVAX

5 Likes

Avalanche or nothing

5 Likes

Avalanche democratizes financial markets and bridges all blockchain platforms together into one interoperable ecosystem. You can build your own custom blockchains or digitize any assets with arbitrarily complex rulesets.

10 Likes

2 Likes

You will see that the result does not change as long as you continue to question the power of the avalanche.

3 Likes

Bitcoin has finality of 60 mins

Ethereum 2.0 is 6 mins

Polkadot is 60 seconds (60 mins to external chains)

With Avalanche it’s sub 1 second, immutable and completely irreversible, whilst also being able to process 6500 tps, and at layer 1 and hundreds of thousands of validators (no cuts, no penalties)

8 Likes

I voted for Avalanche coz its really awesome project with their smart contract platform supporting application-specific-sharding and network-level-programmability

6 Likes

Will the Graph be able to work smoothly on highly decentralized blockchain -->>> Avalanche? This should be your challenge. Avalanche is secured by 780 validator nodes right now, I’m curious how the whole can work.

6 Likes