The Graph Evaluates Integrating Additional L1 blockchains

Avalanche is a technically advanced third-generation blockchain platform with a ready-made set of tools for application development, which, unlike other blockchain platforms, is fast, secure, scalable and easy to use, allowing developers to instantly connect and work with existing blockchains.
The idea of the Avalanche platform is to link different blockchains, creating a single developed network.

7 Likes

The Avalanche ecosystem continues to grow just 4 months since mainnet. Donā€™t be late and start to integrate Graph with Avalanche.

5 Likes

I have not voted for any of the proposals, because the one Iā€™m excited for is not in the list. You should really consider Flow Blockchain. The team behind Dapper Labs are the creator of CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot. There are also the creators of the NFT standard ERC-721.
NBA Top Shot which is still in Beta is the most successful dApp for digital collectibles by far. It has smashed all the sales records by more than 6 millions $ per day ! and it is just the beginning ā€¦
There is no other L1 blockchain (except ETH) which has seen such a success.

Flow is trying to make blockchain mainstream. NBA top shot has been featured in the US National TV on FOX News. It is starting :slight_smile:

So if The Graph team really believe in the future of NFT, you canā€™t just pass on Flow

3 Likes

Avax is a great place for DeFi projects. Instant finality (1-block confirmation), fast consensus, low gas fee. Cross chain tube with Ethereum The Bridge will enable a seamless, two-way flow of assets between the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) ecosystems across AVAX and ETH

4 Likes

The Graph + Avalanche very suitable, with 4.5k tps layer 1 speed and scalability, also has reached 700+ validators which is more than enough and continues to grow

3 Likes

Avalanche without any doubts. :slight_smile:

I think it is always interesting to work with projects bringing innovation in this ecosystem.
And it is what Avalanche does.

After working with Ethereum, it is time to see what Avalanche has to offer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It seems like there is a consensus already. Do you guys think that means Graph will have a first-mover advantage on avalanche?

3 Likes

In my opinion, Avalanche with $AVAX have many benefits than other, you can also check in their website or publications.

3 Likes

Seems like this poll got brigaded by the supporters of a certain blockchain. I think that GRT would get the most value out of an integration with either BTC or Cosmos, seeing as these are some of the most heavily used platforms alongside Ethereum.

1 Like

Actually, Avalanche mainnet has just launched since Sep, 21. However, Avalanche has reel vision and excellent team power. (Please, look at www.avalabs.org/ team). I havenā€™t seen cryptocurrency team until now as big as Avalanche. On the other hand, many project discover Avalanche power and come to Avalanche network day by day.
If your business idea is based within decentralization and finance, Avalanche is the best candidate for you. Avalanche is very compatible with EVM. Moreover, Avalanche offers many benefits to users like scalable, speed, fast finality, privacy-security, and very low transaction fees compared with other candidates.
Consequently, Avalanche is working for the new financial future and expanding day by day. So, Avalanche already wins. with a true select, you win tooā€¦

3 Likes

I definitely choose the avax. A project that will present Blokcahain in the best way

3 Likes

I voted for Avalanche because is a revolutionary first cross-chain ETH bridge e.g Avalanche can call ETH smart contract and ETH can call a Avalanche smart contract

3 Likes

I voted Avalanche because i think Avalanche is an Innovated Blockchain

4 Likes

Avax, perfect, potential project

4 Likes

My vote goes to Avalanche.

Avalanche was built with serving financial markets in mind. It has native support for easily creating and trading digital smart assets with complex custom rule sets that define how the asset is handled and traded to ensure regulatory compliance can be met. Interoperability is enabled between blockchains within a subnet as well as between subnets.

Avalanche uses proof of stake, and therefore, drastically reduces energy consumption and costs to maintain the platform.

Itā€™s finality is unmatched.

4 Likes

Harmony One (harmony.one) with its 2s finality is missing in the list

1 Like

+1 for Avalanche.
Best project technically and economically:

• Avalanche consensus is a new consensus and provides true scalability where itā€™s not limited like in classical consensus. Many projects will use Avalanche consensus and prove Avalanche as original.
  • Unlike ETH, DOT or Cosmos, Avalanche has a limited supply like BTC. It will have huge potential as a store of value and be much better compared to inflational projects losing value over time.
2 Likes

Avalancheā€™s has a very good enviroment and their consensus enables this integrations and take all this and take the maximun of it

2 Likes

Iā€™m holding Avalanche since a few months ago, Iā€™ve never felt comfier holding an alt, itā€™s really fast and cheap and Iā€™ve double my profits since mid january. I recommend it to anyone whoā€™s looking a good altcoin to buy

2 Likes

Well I have to say that every project in this poll is awesome but Avalanche stands out from the rest with a fresh and yet revolutionary new consensus, it aims to green with PoS, more TPS, stability, security and a remarkably high scalability but the best part are the low fees. Lots of good features on this platform.

1 Like