Why is Solana (and other) Networks not indexed?

I am a relatively new delegator on The Graph, and am watching the explosive growth of the so-called Ethereum killer networks. Is The Graph currently indexing the Solana network or any of these other networks?

Are there compatibility issues, or some other technical issues, preventing The Graph from indexing these other networks?

Are there marketing issues, or some other financial issues, preventing The Graph from indexing these other networks?

1 Like

The Graph is already indexing data on Solana. See this blog for more details - The Graph Now Supports Solana with Substreams | Blog | The Graph. There is also a list here of other chains that are supported - Supported Networks | Docs | The Graph. You can also see posts here on the forum of more and more chains that will be integrated and this blog maybe of interest to you regarding chain integration - Integrate Your Chain with The Graph Network: Introducing the New Multi-Chain Expansion Process | Blog | The Graph

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick response PaulieB.

I am looking at the “Indexed Network” drop down menu on the explorer (Subgraphs | Graph Explorer) but do not see Solana (or any other purported Ethereum Killers listed).
That is why I posed the question as to why the Solana network or any of these other networks are not yet indexed.
re there compatibility issues, or some other technical or financial issues, preventing The Graph from indexing this networks?

[

Subgraphs | Graph Explorer

Explore subgraphs published to The Graph Network.

](Subgraphs | Graph Explorer)

1 Like