We’ve been working on getting ready for our public launch of Geo Genesis. We decided to push the launch out so that we have more time to polish the onboarding process. We know that once people are trained, they’re able to use Geo Genesis effectively to create and organize lots of content, but there’s a big drop off initially. We want to take the time to get the first user experience polished so people know 1) what to do next 2) how to do it 3) discover the right things. That’s going to be our focus for November.
- Governance smart contract integration is most of the way there
- Profile and personal space creation - People can now create profiles and personal spaces. A personal space is its own smart contract. The user fully controls their profile and any other content that’s published to their personal space.
- Editors and members - We can now see who the editors of a space are and can request to join
- There’s great progress being made on content. Editors are adding content for things like
- We’re continuing to make progress on DAOs focused on homelessness in San Francisco. Transitional housing, street outreach, and workforce development are going strong. We have good leads for Mentorship and Recovery leads.
- Integrate governance for public spaces
- Bigger changes to the substreams based setup
- Improving the onboarding flow