👋 Getting to know the community

Forza Liverpool! Forza Ozan Kabak! :mechanical_arm:

Hi all, my name is Kevin and I live in Philadelphia with my wife of 3 years and what some may label as “too many” cats. I am a crypto newbie who dove in head first last November after stumbling upon, and further researching, The Graph. The Graph Token was actually my first real crypto purchase, and ever since then I haven’t been able to consume enough content as I work to become better educated. I am driving my wife a little crazy, but she will come around… I am currently delegating all of my GRT and from simply interacting with The Graph as a delegator, and listening to everything that is shared via town hall type events or Discord chats, I have learned a tremendous amount (shout out to all of the patient folks who have fielded my entry level questions). The potential for The Graph, and this entire decentralized movement, i genuinely believe is endless. I am so excited to be a small part of this amazing effort to help bring Web3 to the world!! Long term, as I learn more, I aspire to find a way to replace my day job, managing a pharmacy, with something full time crypto related. I feel passionate about what the entire space has been doing, and will do, to change the world for the better and want to help!

3 Likes