Welcome to The Graph Forum!

Welcome to The Graph Community!

This is a place to learn, discuss and propose initiatives and improvements for The Graph Network.

Join us learning over #guides-and-tutorials, about the different roles in the #network-participants and join the discussion around Research & Development.

If you have any question or feedback, we’d love to hear about it over Questions & Feedback!

Note: We will never ask for your seed phrase, private key or password!

Thanks!

20 Likes

Hello, Graph Community!

9 Likes

Hello everyone! Let’s go!

7 Likes

Hi Martin and all community!
Of course, I’m already used to communicating in Telegram, but for some formats, the forum is better suited. For example, a knowledge base about Graph and personal experience. Here it will be easier to structure and find it in the future. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Greetings. I’m happy to be a part of such an amazing project)

6 Likes

Hello @martintel and Graph Community!

6 Likes

Hi all Graph community :+1:

6 Likes

Hi everybody, great to be here and to the Graph project.

3 Likes

Hello everyone graph is de-fi google

4 Likes

Hello everyone , glad to be a part of this community .Graph will do amazing things !

4 Likes

Hello everybody! Nice to take part in this community

1 Like

Hello everyone! Graph the top project! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hello @martintel and Graph Community!

1 Like

Hi all Graph community :pray:

4 Likes

Hey Graph community, first time here to learn and follow thed threads

1 Like

Hey Graph community, here to learn and follow the threads!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Jungian1 :slight_smile: :wave:

1 Like

Thanks Oliver, :wave:

Looking over some of the posts I thought the community sounded really positive, and the messaging is clear and consistent. So I decided to sign up to take in any learnings and skill development. I’m fairly relaxed about it. I hope you are well.

Kind regards,
Jungian1🙂
(Scott)

2 Likes

I like that approach :+1: The Graph Academy has some great learning material and tutorials on a number of topics, definitely recommend checking out:

Also, feel free to join our discord server where we have active community members able to help you with specific questions you might have along the way:

5 Likes