đź‘‹ Getting to know the community

Friends, let’s get acquainted!

Tell us a little about yourself: interests, location and what interests you in The Graph?

10 Likes

I am Mila. I am an engineer and designer. I am interested in marketing, psychology and modern technology. I’m from Belarus.

In the crypt since 2016. I was impressed by The Graph project with its perspectives and ideas! How can I be of service to The Graph’s project?

9 Likes

Hello @Air_Tiger
Nice good topic, nice to meet you. I am interested in the graph for its capabilities and values.

4 Likes

@varwar , will you tell about yourself?

4 Likes

Hello, I am Andrii from Kiev, Ukraine. I’m keen on sport, music, and art. I am Curator at The Graph. I have been into crypto since 2013. I think The Graph is a unique and amazing project with a great future, and I will gladly contribute to it.

8 Likes

I’m Sulla, I’m a sysadmin and systems developer by trade. Looking to explore the possibilities as an indexer for The Graph.

5 Likes

I am Caleb. I have been in “Crypto” for several years, and spent the last few involved in the Chainlink community, but for multiple personal reasons I found myself leaving that community slowly, and this is when I began hearing about the Curator program for this project being called The Graph that looked interesting. As more documentation and details came out I got more and more interested and saw it being the biggest, best thing around in the coming few years. So I soon found myself head over heels for the project. I guess you could say I am a crypto-enthusiast, college educated, native to my hometown in NC, and enjoy learning new things. I also enjoy participating in, and helping to grow, any community I am a part of. This is why I am seeking to get involved in a formal role again as soon as the opportunity presents itself within this project, as Curating on the Testnet ended upon Mainnet release, and I am awaiting it to be relaunched here in the MN. I wish all of us the best, and am ever here for anyone who has any questions or needs anything!!

6 Likes

Hi, I’m CJ. I’m a gen-x healthcare worker from New Zealand, who’s trying not to be left behind in a rapidly changing world. I had a go at getting into crypto back in 2010, but couldn’t make cents of it at all :wink: I’ve been schooling myself up on crypto for the last month and The Graph is the most interesting project I can find. You’re all a smart bunch of people!

9 Likes

Hey there, I’m from the Pacific Northwest of the United States and The Graph immediately caught my eye when I first learned about it. I caught wind of it after the public sale, in November of last year, and I’m excited to join the community and am looking to become an indexer at some point (once some sort of guide is out there).

9 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m here by way of invite from @PickACard. I’ve watched The Graph for a while now, and while I’m still a bit of a stacklet (4-digit count of GRT), I’m interested in learning more and creating places for newcomers to do the same. Gotta stoke the public interest at some point if we want this thing to take off, no? I take it that we want to encourage a culture of proper use of GRT, i.e. through delegation and sub-graph creation, rather than one where the sole focus is on our pricing. If we don’t want to end up like [insert current Bitcoin/Dogecoin/etc. equivalent here], then we need to take ownership of the way our systems present themselves and in what context people find out about us.

By day, I’m a Cybersecurity Analyst for a medium-sized tech contractor business, working for some of the world’s largest companies. It’s dull to a lot of people, but I love it. The hobby I’m most proud of is game development – I used to own, develop, and maintain a modest MMORPG with a few thousands players, but I let that one go to focus on finishing my degree.

Nice to be here, all!

8 Likes

I’ll let you all guess at my name. I’m originally from Texas but call the Pacific Northwest home now. I’m a software engineer, who’s top three interests are (in no particular order) gaming, laser cutting, and fountain pens. The more I learn about the graph the more of a believer I am in it and it’s viability long term. I’m technical but a crypto newbie (just never gotten super into it before). But when I dive into something, I jump in all the way. So I’m currently spending all my free time here and in the discord server.

9 Likes

Hello everyone, My name is Viktor stationed in Sweden. Ive always been interested in tech, so very naturally i got into crypto and the potential of a decentralised financial system in tech like this and ofcourse the volattility and good profits one can make bý doing the research. Im very eager to learn as much as i can store in my head. Havent gotten deep into graph yet… its just alot of amazing tech being born hours of my day can never be enough for learning all. Nice to meet yall. Hoping to learn alot about graph here so feel free to msg your opinionsd about graph. Må bäst vänner

8 Likes

I am Red, I am from London and have been in the cryptospace for over four years now. This is by far the project I have ever been most bullish on, I think what GRT can help facilitate in terms of the decentralised internet is unparalleled to any other project. This is why I am motivated to help grow the community as much as I can, I run a telegram group for those who wish to HODL the token/while delegating or indexing etc. If you want to be a part of our great community on telegram, join us.

A bit more about me:

I enjoy watching football, I am a big LiverpoolFC fan and enjoy market research as that is the career I am in at the minute and it stems from my background in Psychology.

8 Likes

Hello to everyone! I Onur from Turkey. I have been dealing with E-commerce for 10 years. I have been investing in crypto coins for 5 years. I have a master’s degree in interactive marketing. (3,94) I have been following The Graph Protocol closely for 2 years and I am also an investor. I am ready to help with marketing and social media. I also own The Graph Protocol Turkey group on Telegram.

4 Likes

Hi,

I am Rahim aka @OptiMysticRA and I am a delegator of the Graph Network, living in Toronto area. I am interested in how our infinite potential can manifest in the expansion of The Graph Network across the broader Web3 ecosystem. I am a free-spirited visionary strategist, seeking to connect with other high vibe collaborators. Leading the @Crypt0sphere888 with the intent to educate, inspire & empower humanity on the possibilities of DeFi. I am also excited to support the Graph Network community growth.

Thank You,

Rahim

4 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Jakub and I greet you from the Czech Republic. I move in the crypt quite briefly, but The Graph caught my eye very quickly.
My other interests are viticulture and wine production, new technologies and work around the house.

P.S. I apologize for my English. I’m not very good at it and I use a translator for some words.

4 Likes

My name is Ethan and I am from the U.S. I truly believe DeFi is the future. The Graph stuck out to me because when reading up on the project it made sense. A lot of times you go to a new DeFi project and you can spot some major flaws or challenges off the bat. The Graph made it simple. Here is the issue. Here is how The Graph fixes that issue. Some of my other interests include coaching soccer, fishing and helping out in my local community!

-Ethan

5 Likes

Greetings everyone! I am a network guy and The Graph has grabbed my attention as a project up my alley. Happy to contribute where I can.

1 Like

Hello, I’m from Utah and I’m fairly new to crypto. I’ve been skeptically watching from a distant dipping my toes in every few months for the past 4 years not wanting to commit because of the major flaws in most chains ie bitcoin, eth, etc… when I found Graph during the mainnet launch I was impressed by the thoughtfulness and dedication of the community. I’m a small investor, 5 figure, and want to contribute what I can. I studied accounting in college but it was boring so work in tech. I enjoy football (soccer) and hiking.

2 Likes

Hey All, I’m Pete from Sydney, Australia. Got interested in The Graph & Web3 after playing around trading coins. Now I just delegate long term with @Koen while I learn to use my desktop for more than just WOW…eyes set on becoming an indexer. Big on making music and other art forms & enjoy being part of this community. Cheers!!

4 Likes