How to contact a support team

Hi everyone, my name is Steve. I am trying to find out how to contact the Graph support team to get a staking issue resolved. Can anyone help me?

1 Like

Hi Steve,
I can help. I’m part of the support team.
What issue are you having?

1 Like

Hi Jerry, a while back I started staking the graph but now I don’t see the funds I delegated and I dont remember the delegator I staked with and I dont see the funds I submitted in my account. I have the information confirmed in my metamask account showing the transaction was successful. I am not sure how to trace what has happened. Your thoughts?

2 Likes

Do you have the transaction hash showing you delegated?

1 Like

Yes I have it. I am trying to respond to you but I have to have at least 20 characters.

1 Like

If you post your wallet address, someone can also take a look at history within Etherscan - https://etherscan.io/

1 Like

I already had that done with the assistance of a Metamask rep, but she couldn’t help me with the staking part and suggested that I contact the Graph support team.

1 Like

Wallet address and/or transaction hash are things that are required to help you out and see what happened. Otherwise, it would be next to impossible to help you. https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/4413442094235-How-to-find-a-transaction-ID

2 Likes

Thanks PaulieB, the information was helpful, it has helped me to understand the system better. I still have to locate the delegator on the graph site which is more challenging since the issue is now with my metamask wallet. The rep from the graph can`t seem to help me connect my wallet to the graph site.
Steve

1 Like

Hi again all, here is the hash code for the transaction I sent to my graph account , maybe someone can help me figure out who my delegator is?
0x3E716419144eD26b9c6A52823B0A6CF9a4d88125
Thanks Steve.

1 Like

This address does not have any graph-related activity, either on Ethereum or Arbitrum

3 Likes

Hi ! How are you ? I’ve got a problem too. I try to delegate my GRT, but i can’t, i’ve always this message : (see pics jointed

)

Why ? What can i do ?

Many thanks

1 Like

Sorry to hear that but I can’t help you because I never got my issue resolved and I just gave up trying because I don’t thinkthis company cares about people. It seems to me that I just lost about $5000.00 and there is no way of getting it back.

1 Like

This is mandatory for all wallets that are delegating for the first time. If you hover over the little “i” button it will give you more details. However this is normal and I won’t be required a second time with this wallet.

3 Likes

Hello Stephen,

To provide you with more support, I invite you to join our delegator channel on The Graph’s Discord server (graphprotocol). The support team and the community are more active there, and you might find a solution to your problem.

2 Likes

First The Graph is not a company, but it is a protocol and The Graph is not having any control of your GRT. If you login with your wallet on Graph Explorer, or if you use third party app like Graphscan or Graphtronauts you can easily track your wallet and your delegation.

1 Like