How to contact with the business team for more collaboration

How to contact with the business team for more collaboration please

2 Likes

Send me a DM with your request, thanks.

2 Likes

Hi Hornelson, I’m Gary, the developer ecosystem development of the EVM-compatible public blockchain named BEVM. This inquiry primarily revolves around understanding the process of becoming a supported chain within your ecosystem. Due to uncertainty about how to DM, I opted to reply on the forum. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.

1 Like

Hello,

See the following information for how new chains are added to the graph decentralized network: Integrate Your Chain with The Graph Network: Introducing the New Multi-Chain Expansion Process | Blog | The Graph

2 Likes

As Matthew replied, we have a new Chain Integration Process, described in the blog post that Matthew shared.

Also, from the post you can have access to the documentation, that I also report you here, based on three steps:

2 Likes

Thank you, sir. I will try it.

Thank you, sir. I will have a try.

1 Like

@enengary , thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you here. @sbalda99 and I can be your Point of Contact for this integration.

The immediate next step to kickstart the integration would be for you to write a forum thread here: New Chain Integrations - The Graph. Please try to use the template as much as possible. We’ll then get back to you and coordinate the next steps. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, sir. And I have submitted the proposal with a pending status, could you please check it for me?