Know Your Indexer #14 | Liray

We are excited to introduce Liray Indexer in this segment called “ Know Your Indexer ” in this week edition.

This indexer is always prepared in The Graph’s communities like Telegram and Twitter to help the new delegators and answer any questions regarding the protocol.

Liray Interview

Ghostym:

1. How did you get into Blockchain? How long have you been running nodes or participating in the blockchain ecosystem?

Liray: I joined the blockchain community four years ago. My first node was DASH and PIVX, and I have started hosting blockchain nodes or masternodes for four years.

Zuni:

1. What was your first experience with The Graph and why did you choose to participate in The Graph ecosystem?

Liray: At first, I tested the explorer on thegraph.com with ENS subgraphs. I felt such an ecosystem would be a basic infrastructure of blockchain technology.

Ghostym:

1. Did you participate in the Mission Control testnet? How would you describe the experience?

Liray: Yes, Mission Control testnet was one of the most difficult testnet for me. But I could learn about Kubernetes, Terraform, and GCP structure. It has affected my current indexer setup.

Zuni:

1. How many indexers do you currently have in mainnet? Have you thought about adding more indexers in the future?

Liray: Currently, just liray-indexer.eth. I am focused on setting up my first delegator’s group, so I have no plan for any other indexer.

Ghostym:

1. Are you currently participating in the current testnet? (If your answer is yes, tell us what is your favorite part of participating in the testnet).

Liray: Of Course yes. I could edit and update my installation scripts and google spreadsheet about status with testing new features on testnet.

Zuni:

1. How do you stay connected with your delegator community?

Liray: With telegram, I have a chat group with my delegators. I am proud to say that my delegator community is one of the most proactive and warmest communities in this ecosystem.

Ghostym:

1. How many people from your team are participating in The Graph’s community? Can you share their profiles and give us a brief introduction about their background?

Liray: Right now, just me. I am one of the admin of the graph community in Japan which was awarded as a first wave grant.

Zuni:

1. What are you excited about the future of The Graph?

Liray: I am really excited to contribute to the graph network as an indexer. And I am happy to become a member of such a large community.

Ghostym:

1. Which blockchain networks are you excited to index for The Graph?

Liray: I’d like to test multi-chain features on testnet.

Zuni:

1. Why should delegators choose you?

Liray: I dare say that I am an individual indexer. For network decentralization, we need decentralized delegation. I always keep in mind my indexer’s competitiveness in the network.

INFORMATION ABOUT THE INDEXER
Social Networks
Twitter
Telegram
Wallet address: 0x39839abed87475422c5353256d17e08395c3af6b

If you want to participate in this segment, follow the next steps:

1 . Ask your questions in this post by leaving a comment
2 . You can review the other comments and see the answers directly from the Indexer
3 . Don’t forget to share this with your friends and colleagues to learn about the exciting ecosystem of The Graph ! :man_astronaut: :stars:

3 Likes