We are excited to introduce Liray Indexer in this segment called “ Know Your Indexer ” in this week edition.
This indexer is always prepared in The Graph’s communities like Telegram and Twitter to help the new delegators and answer any questions regarding the protocol.
- How did you get into Blockchain? How long have you been running nodes or participating in the blockchain ecosystem?
Liray: I joined the blockchain community four years ago. My first node was DASH and PIVX, and I have started hosting blockchain nodes or masternodes for four years.
- What was your first experience with The Graph and why did you choose to participate in The Graph ecosystem?
Liray: At first, I tested the explorer on thegraph.com with ENS subgraphs. I felt such an ecosystem would be a basic infrastructure of blockchain technology.
- Did you participate in the Mission Control testnet? How would you describe the experience?
Liray: Yes, Mission Control testnet was one of the most difficult testnet for me. But I could learn about Kubernetes, Terraform, and GCP structure. It has affected my current indexer setup.
- How many indexers do you currently have in mainnet? Have you thought about adding more indexers in the future?
Liray: Currently, just liray-indexer.eth. I am focused on setting up my first delegator’s group, so I have no plan for any other indexer.
- Are you currently participating in the current testnet? (If your answer is yes, tell us what is your favorite part of participating in the testnet).
Liray: Of Course yes. I could edit and update my installation scripts and google spreadsheet about status with testing new features on testnet.
- How do you stay connected with your delegator community?
Liray: With telegram, I have a chat group with my delegators. I am proud to say that my delegator community is one of the most proactive and warmest communities in this ecosystem.
- How many people from your team are participating in The Graph’s community? Can you share their profiles and give us a brief introduction about their background?
Liray: Right now, just me. I am one of the admin of the graph community in Japan which was awarded as a first wave grant.
- What are you excited about the future of The Graph?
Liray: I am really excited to contribute to the graph network as an indexer. And I am happy to become a member of such a large community.
- Which blockchain networks are you excited to index for The Graph?
Liray: I’d like to test multi-chain features on testnet.
- Why should delegators choose you?
Liray: I dare say that I am an individual indexer. For network decentralization, we need decentralized delegation. I always keep in mind my indexer’s competitiveness in the network.
If you want to participate in this segment, follow the next steps:
1 . Ask your questions in this post by leaving a comment
2 . You can review the other comments and see the answers directly from the Indexer
3 . Don’t forget to share this with your friends and colleagues to learn about the exciting ecosystem of The Graph !