We are excited to introduce Grassets Tech’s team in this new “ Know Your Indexer ” segment in this 19th edition.
This team is always prepared to help the community and collaborate with the education of delegator about our ecosystem on Telegram and Discord.
- How did you get into Blockchain? How long have you been running nodes or participating in the blockchain ecosystem?
Alex | Grassets.tech team: We get into bitcoin after first halving and then ethereum at some point after the second We were more like tourists and only ran ethereum nodes for fun. But with the growth of Web3, DeFi as well as many new generation PoS blockchains, we started to explore more opportunities where we can leverage our technical expertise to support a growing new industry.
- What was your first experience with The Graph and why did you choose to participate in The Graph ecosystem?
Alex | Grassets.tech team: We were running late to the Mission Control Testnet, quickly watched the first indexer video and were impressed by the idea and the solution developed by The Graph team.
- Did you participate in the Mission Control testnet? How would you describe the experience?
Alex | Grassets.tech team: We have found the Mission Control testnet very well through the programme and are proud to become successful on it. The experience was somewhat similar to the college extracurricular project where you learn and do things in a dynamic, collaborative and competitive environment.
- How many indexers do you currently have in mainnet? Have you thought about adding more indexers in the future?
Alex | Grassets.tech team: We run two indexers, grassets-tech-1 and grassets-tech-2. We haven’t thought about adding more indexers as there is still plenty of delegation capacity available for now.
- Are you currently participating in the current testnet? (If your answer is yes, tell us what is your favorite part of participating in the testnet)
Alex | Grassets.tech team: We do, and we normally test major sw or protocol updates or some of our ideas regarding managing our indexing set-up in the testnet before applying on the mainnet.
- How do you stay connected with your delegator community?
- How many people from your team are participating in The Graph’s community? Can you share their profiles and give us a brief introduction about their background?
Alex | Grassets.tech team: We have two full-time engineers - who are fully dedicated to the core devops and protocol economics side of the house and two part-time developers who get involved into building up our tools and ideas, currently on an ad-hoc basis. We are a team with over 15 years of experience delivering and supporting critical network infrastructure at scale.
- What are you excited about the future of The Graph?
Alex | Grassets.tech team: The Graph is fundamental to decentralized data management and we are excited about further migration of the subgraphs and even more on expanding into various Ethereum L2 and other L1 blockchain protocols. We are also excited about what The Graph core devs are working on for scaling indexing as well as querying solutions.
- Which blockchain networks are you excited to index for The Graph?
Alex | Grassets.tech team: ETH2.0!
- Why should delegators choose you?
Alex | Grassets.tech team: We strive to deliver leading performance and rewards to delegators while being a valuable contributor to The Graph ecosystem in the long run.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE INDEXER
Wallet address: Grassets-tech-1: 0x45874192929530cd4e3dd0624df05bee3c13974f
If you want to participate in this segment, follow the next steps:
1 . Ask your questions in this post by leaving a comment
2 . You can review the other comments and see the answers directly from the Indexer
3 . Don’t forget to share this with your friends and colleagues to learn about the exciting ecosystem of The Graph !