Looking back (what was delivered)
sink-kv GitHub - streamingfast/substreams-sink-kv: Substreams KV sink
- Shipped first draft of
substreams gui (we’re cutting a
substreams this week)
- 86h to process our
uniswap-v3 substreams-based Subgraph. NOTE: Lots of opportinities for optimization still. ALSO: Does not include all the entities the original AssemblyScript
uniswap-v3 subgraph here. A few bugs were identified and fixed still.
Looking ahead (upcoming priorities)
- Finishing work on the EVM Executor (a virtual and horizontally scalable archive node for Ethereum networks, backed by the Firehose). Pushing into production.
- Substreams parameterization (shipping imminently)
- Improving DX, the GUI
- Prototype WASM query layer for the KV sink.
- Documentation of the new features and sinks.
- Maintenance of active networks as they undergo upgrades and forks.
- Ideation around streamlining repositories to lower the maintenance burden of multiple
firehose- repositories, and growing number of repos.