Tenderize V2: Decentralized Liquid Staking For Graph

Tenderize v2 was just announced on Twitter! This new liquid staking protocol goes live on Arbitrum in October and is 100% permissionless. The protocol supports Livepeer (LPT) and the Graph (GRT). Tenderize recieved a 30,000 GRT grant last year and shipped Tenderize v1 which attracted $800k of liquid GRT stake - v2 will follow on the successful deployment of v1.

Tenderize lets users swap and collateralize their staked GRT and LPT and is powered by three core products:

1. Tenderswap - clearing house style DEX which buys LST’s from users

2. TenderVaults - Mint and redeem validator-specific LSTs

3. BeefBank - Borrow against their stake to mint steak dollars.

Tenderize is co-founded by (ex-Livepeer Protocol Engineer) Nico Vergauwen and (ex-SperaxDAO - recipient of 1.8M ARB - core member) Alec Shaw. The permissionless approach lets any validator launch a liquid staking experience for their customers and then enjoy instant liquidity through TenderSwap for swaps or BeefBank for stablecoin loans.

Tenderize v2 is launching in October and seeking initial partners to stake to the hardware of their choice through Tenderize v2. Initial stakers enjoy a bonus airdrop grant - Apply on the Tenderize website!

3 Likes

Hi Nigel… I own a few Graph and wanted to Liquid Stake through Tenderize v2… Is this possible… Went to Tender website told me to go to Notion so joined Notion but could not find info on Tenderize… so back here full circle… First went to search Telegram, so many entries for The Graph and Tenderize but did not want to click on a fake… Please advise… Thank you

1 Like

Hi,

It is possible!

Do note that V2 mainnet is still in a few weeks so you will be staking to V1 Tenderize. There will be a migration process which we will detail information on our channels at a later date :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Nigel

Thank you for info… In the interim I had already put my small 5k GRT holding into a liquid swap on Binance… not very successfully I regret…

Look forward to V2 Mainnet in the near future… am really a complete noob when it comes to staking… though, over last 7years or so, have had a very good eye for identifying projects that will be successful, the concept and the team’s ability to execute it… started acquiring The Graph in autumn 2020…

All for now, look forward to updates on Tenderize V2

all the best

wm f

1 Like

That’s so unfortunate! Well if you do somehow recover your GRT or attain more GRT in the future please do check us out.

v2 mainnet is in a few months so hold on tight :slight_smile:

1 Like