Alec here, CEO of Tenderize Labs - We are happy to announce the public launch of Tenderize V2 testnet!
Twitter thread announcement here. - We are eager to hear from the GRT community.
Tenderize is a fully permissionless liquid staking protocol allowing users to liquid stake MATIC, GRT, LPT, and ETH (coming soon) with validator-specific tokens. Tenderize enables liquid staking without compromising a decentralized validator set, delivering a liquid staking experience as close to native staking as possible.
Liquid Staking Revolution… live on testnet
The biggest revolution in Liquid Staking is now live on Arbitrum Goerli testnet!
cooking.tenderize.me/ is now available allowing chefs worldwide to see what the hype is about.
Key features of testnet
- Token faucets to collect testnet tokens and begin exploring Tenderize v2
- Stake to the indexer of your choice
- Instantly unstake through TenderSwap
- Unstake by waiting the unbonding period
How Tenderize benefits indexers:
- Liquify current delegates without losing AUM
- Tap into permissionless, on-chain liquidity
- Offer borrowing and other LSDfi experiences
Benefits to stakers / Delegators
Liquid stake your MATIC, GRT or LPT
- Collect WAGYU rewards
- Swap or send tokenized stake
- Instantly unstake
- Borrow against stake
Announcement Video During Staking Summit
Announcement video in comments
Fill out the form on our website Tenderize(dot)me for bonus incentives when delegating or self delegating (as an indexer) through Tenderize at launch
Mainnet Launch Timing
The mainnet launch of Tenderize v2 is expected in early January. More details will be coming very soon.
Stay in the Loop
Discord link in comments
Message me on telegram at AlecShaw