The Graph Council Meeting #63

Council members value transparency and have agreed to follow Chatham House Rules for sharing meeting notes. On November 16th, 2023, The Graph Council held its 63rd meeting.


Sebastian Siemssen
Gary Morris
Mable Jiang
Adam Fuller
Alexander Bourget
Spencer Noon

The Graph Foundation (”Foundation”)
Eva Beylin, Director, the Foundation

Observer and Note Taker

Note taker: Alex Marsh, the Foundation
Presenter: Etienne Brunet, the Foundation
Observer: Jordan Teague, The Foundation
Observer: Yaniv Tal
Observer: Brandon Ramirez

Council Business


  • The Graph Foundation Finance team discussed treasury updates.
  • GIP 52 Community Feedback about L2 Rewards is still in discussion. There is request for more specificity around his concerns and request to post in the forum for public discussion.
  • Discussed the Technical Advisory Board Candidates and highlighted what perspectives and expertises are needed to fully represent the board. Decided to add an amendment to increase the TAB to six seats to include an economics or research expert. The Foundation will post this amendment on The Forum and open applications to all.
  • Discussed security best practices and incidence response plans
  • Notified The Council that a snapshot vote for GIP-0041 will be re-initiated.
1 Like