- Implemented better tooling to compare data from RPC (
fireeth tools compare-blocks-rpc). Investigated issues with Polygon data and a fix is on its way.
- ERC-20 Substreams built, using storage changes to great effect: 97% of transfers with previous and new balances! See blog post.
- We rolled out substreams v1.1.12 with improvements on progress reporting and metrics. See screenshots and juicy details in our blog post.
- Wrote new tool to compare blocks from RPC and Firehose.
- V1 for the RPC Poller Firehose
- (SF infra) Rolled out Sepolia testnet
- Collected lots of feedback on pricing models for Firehose and Substreams in the network.
- Good progress on the postgres Subservice (read: deployable unit!). Fast insertion built-in now (CSV → COPY FROM).
- Solana support for Address Lookup Table, as a reusable module for Solana users.
- Work on Extended Tracer merging (geth and Arbitrum).
- Postgres sink driver abstraction for Clickhouse, and make it a Subservice.
- Continued work on larger items:
- Research for new languages supported by Substreams
- Design of the substreams.dev portal/registry experience.
- Draft first iteration of the RPC Poller Extractor for Firehose, on chains where instrumentation is hard
- Design discussions around IPFS/Arweave/Filecoin/URL resolver support in Substreams.