The Graph Foundation would like to hear from you! As we’re ramping up for the next wave of grantees, we’re also preparing to release new RFP ideas for the community to participate in.
With that said:
- Is there protocol tooling you wish indexers had? Guides or workshops on a specific topic?
- Are there improvements to Ethereum node infrastructure The Graph Foundation should fund?
- Subgraph Devs new tooling or documentation that should exist?
- Are there any subgraphs we’d like to see built but haven’t had the time? Any subgraphs that need improving or maintaining?
- What gaps do we have in our content, docs, education or tutorials?
- Any new community initiatives? Specific translations of content?
- Are there dapp/blockchain R&D projects The Graph Foundation should be funding?
Please respond with your RFP ideas or suggestions in this thread to improve the ecosystem!
We’d love to hear from you.